VOYAGER | SAP End User Experience Monitoring
Simple, Reliable and Affordable
Measure system performance and usability – reduce risk and save cost. Voyager is a low cost option to deploy SAP End-User Experience Monitoring (EEMon) to evaluate and report on the availability & performance of all your SAP systems.
In today’s complex IT environments it’s challenging to effectively measure and understand the end-user experience. Reliable real-time performance monitoring is needed.
SAP Solution Manager provides an SAP End User Experience Monitoring solution (EEMon), however a large scale rollout can be complex and costly.
Our voyager toolbox can assist
- Voyager evaluates and reports on the availability and performance of your productive systems from multiple sites, and sends information to SAP Solution Manager.
- Usability is tracked from your end-users perspective and problem situations are detected early and solved quickly before they become critical to your business.
How Voyager works
- A large scale rollout of EEMon can be challenging due to the complexity and cost in deploying a large number of EEMon helpers / robots across the organisation.
- VOYAGER is a cost effective low profile Linux appliance designed to take the place of a more costly desktop or laptop computer in performing the role of an EEMon robot.
- Voyager will constantly simulate the behaviour of end users who perform SAP based business processes at different locations.
- Data is fed through to SAP Solution Manager through an extensive collection of graph templates for analysis and reporting.
Benefits of Voyager
- Voyager removes the human element by using automated scripts to report system availability & performance.
- The low profile Linux Robot ensures you have the data available to identify, analyse & resolve performance issues in real time from almost any location, before they reach your customer / end user.
- Voyager, through its small footprint and plug and play design, allows for the rapid deployment of EEMon robots within your organisation, and can be deployed permanently or on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- The Voyager device prevents unauthorized tampering by utilising various built-in security features.